Sunday 1 September 2013

Sprung

In that spring has, for all us Southern-hemisphereans. I can't think of any suitable puns for autumn, however, so you Northen-hemisphereans will have to excuse my lack of creativity, I'm afraid.
I want to tell you an amazing funny story about my life. But I can't. Not today. Aforementioned lack of creativity has got in the way.

But.

There's a thing. A little thing. You may have heard of it. It's like a sausage machine sort of thing, you know, you put stuff in and you get stuff out. But it's like a magnifying glass as well. Whatever you put in, you get out a thousand times over. If you put in good stuff, your output is amazing.
This thing is small, but big. It is what you make it.
It's called life.
Make it the best thing you can, because you only get one.

2 comments: