Friday 16 August 2013

News-with-a-capital-N sort of News

Well, my blog has been going on longer than I thought it would. I don't think anyone reads it, but I shan't wallow in my self-pity today, because I have News!
Yes, that's right - not news, but News-with-a-capital-N sort of News!
Drumroll please...
I HAVE A HOUSE! 
We've been living at my grandparents' place for a few months now after we sold our old place earlier in the year, and we are all rather desperate to get out and have our own space. We have had a house for two weeks now, and of course, when I first heard the News, I happy-danced all around the kitchen. Then I got over it. 
Mostly.
Well, sort of.
Well, maybe.
Well, not at all.
It just hits me now and then that ASDIGHWIEWIH ARRHHH MY GOD WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally stop what I am doing to be happy that we actually have somewhere to live that is 100% totally completely our own. It really does warrant 14 exclamation marks (count them!).
Ahhh. 
It feels so good to let the world (pffft ha ha ha - nobody reads this) know that ASDIGHWIEWIH ARRHHH MY GOD WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahem.
But I really do feel so happy!
Be glad for me, too - please don't judge me. I honestly feel like a three-year-old with a new toy right now, only it's not a toy, it's a HOUSE!
I feel positively euphoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment